Risk Management/Workers Compensation
25+ years in business has at times been on the job training, particularly when it comes to workers compensation. In warehouse staffing and in agriculture, the risk with these types of workers is challenging to say the least.
The good news – you can learn from our experiences and avoid costly mistakes.
Here are a few considerations when selecting a program:
- overall risk of claims
- no-fault state
- quality of TPA
- guaranteed rate vs. loss-sensitive
- cash flow impact of the program
- does a captive make sense?
- who will do the claims management?
- cost/benefit of a safety program
- cost/benefit of applicant screening