Having the necessary amount of Working Capital is critical to a successful business.
Many businesses are able to grow, but find themselves running out of funds. This can be caused by:
- inability to predict cash requirements
- inability to arrange sufficient borrowing from lenders
- lack of profitability – poor credit history.
We have had the opportunity of working with businesses who faced these challenges. The process for resolution is as follows:
- Business plan covering up to 5 years
- Cash forecast – accurately predict funding requirements based on parameters defined in business plan
- prepare prospectus to communicate to lenders/investors in terms they understand
- Source lenders and/or investors who can meet current and long-term needs
These concepts are easy, but accomplishing each one can be overwhelming. We have been able to help businesses successfully obtain funding from lenders and investors.
To learn more about this topic or other services, please contact us.