- How do you climb Mount Everest? The old adage, “One step at a time”, is the only way.
- The steps are not just the physical steps:
Dream/Set Goals, Plan, Execute
- Do really want to do this?
- Passion to achieve?
- Research how past climbers have succeeded
- Identify the threats
- Plan the expedition
- Develop strategy – timing of trip, training, food, supplies, acclimation/altitude training
- Use Sherpas – experts – anyone who wouldn’t use Sherpas would be considered someone with a Deathwish
- Execute the plan
- In Business, the same principles apply, but many people don’t use them
- “I know my business better than anyone else and can do it better than anyone else” – why limit yourself to just your expertise?
- Find your Sherpas to guide you through the perils of business in areas where you are not an expert
If you would like to improve your business or know anyone who would like to improve theirs, call me.